Terms and Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE
USING THIS SITE.
NightsBridge for Agents provides a platform to make bookings on NightsBridge clients in realtime, with current availability and rates.
An agent can search for available properties (NightsBridge accommodation partners) in a town or region and book one or many rooms in one booking, with one supplier at a time.
Properties Included (Accommodation partners / suppliers):
- NightsBridge For Agents includes the accommodation partners (suppliers / properties) that opted in to the NightsBridge Corporate & Agents marketing group. These properties agreed to sell their accommodation at a commissionable rate.
- New accommodation partners get automatically added each month as new properties join the service.
- NightsBridge doesn't prevent an accommodation partner from joining the group based on grading or other criteria. NightsBridge does not guarantee or vouch for quality standards, as different agents have varying criteria and quality requirements.
- Agents can match the specific requirements of their client to the room information and amenities provided on the NightsBridge For Agents platform.
- The onus is on the agent to choose an accommodation partner based on their clients’ criteria and to do further independent research where there is uncertainty about quality or services.
- The rates provided are the rates as supplied by the accommodation partner (property). Each accommodation partner is responsible for their own rates.
- Rates already include commission.
- Should the accommodation partner offer specials and packages, these will be made available as a rate option for the agent to choose from.
- NightsBridge will take 100% payment for the booking directly from the agent via credit card, in the PCI secure booking form in NightsBridge For Agents.
- NightsBridge will hold back the agent’s commission and pay the balance to the accommodation partner.
- At the end of each month, NightsBridge will consolidate the agent's commission and issue a purchase order.
- The agent will invoice NightsBridge for the purchase order amount, upon which NightsBridge will make payment via EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer).
Bookings and Cancellations:
- Only those bookings made via the NightsBridge For Agents will be deemed commissionable. Booking via the interface identifies the agent as the source of the booking to both NightsBridge and the accommodation partner.
- All bookings made via this interface will be recorded in your Travel Agent Payment System (TAPS).
- The NightsBridge For Agents system may not be used to hold rooms on a provisional basis. All bookings made via the NightsBridge system will be treated as confirmed bookings.
- Booking modifications (date amendments e.g. shorter or extending stay of existing booking) need to be communicated directly with the accommodation partner (property).
- Agents need to adhere to the cancellation policies of the individual accommodation partner.
- Cancellations need to be made directly with the accommodation partner in writing so a copy of the cancellation exists. For last-minute cancellations, we suggest the agent phones the accommodation partner directly to ensure the cancellation has been received and actioned.
- When a booking is cancelled and a refund is due, the property will refund NightsBridge, who in turn will refund to the card used for the booking. In this case, the commission is also reversed.
- NightsBridge does not provide a guarantee for bookings. Inventory updates are managed by the accommodation partners and NightsBridge merely displays the information in its system.
- Should an accommodation partner not be able to accommodate a booking, it is the responsibility of the accommodation partner and/or the agent to find suitable alternative accommodation for the guest. NightsBridge does not accept responsibility for accommodating the guest.
- NightsBridge acts only as the technology interface between the accommodation partner and the agent, and accordingly accepts no liability for any loss, damage or harm (including loss of profits or consequential or special damages) which the agent or its client may suffer as a result of any act or omission on the part of or the failure of the accommodation partner to fulfil its obligations, whether in relation to travel arrangements, accommodation or otherwise.
- The contract between the accommodation partner and the agent shall constitute the sole booking contract between the accommodation partner and the agent and any right of recourse the agent may have, will be solely against the accommodation partner. It is the agent's responsibility to familiarise himself/herself with any terms and conditions including the specific accommodation partner’s cancellation policy at the time of booking.